Thermal waters used in the Termy Mszczonów complex are rich in ...czytaj więcej
Thermal waters used in the complex Mszczonów Baths it is mineral-rich groundwater with temperature 24-34 st C.
Woda termalna for the Mszczonów Baths is extracted from 2008 year from the depth of 1602,5 m. The total mineralization of thermal water is here 459,79 mg / l, with the predominance of calcium and magnesium bicarbonates. It is a mineralized drinking water with many health properties.
Are you looking for a luxury hotel in Warsaw or the Masovia Province? Check our offer >>
Thermal water works through its temperature, minerals contained in it and the relief provided by the water environment.
Exercises performed in water are easier, and its temperature allows the minerals contained in the water to penetrate the skin better.
Thermal water has a great effect on the bone and joint system and the skin, and also soothes neurological diseases.
Stay in Mszczonów Baths it also improves well-being and induces a state of relaxation.
calcium 60,12 mg / l
magnesium 13,37 mg / l
Sodium 29,00 mg / l
potassium 8,00 mg / l
bicarbonate 320,95 mg / l
sulfate 6,78 mg / l
chloride 9,39 mg / l
fluoride 0,19 mg / l
The pH of the water is 7,6
Bathing water Mszczonów Baths are not pollutedand to preserve their natural properties, they are not filtered and enriched. Increased iron content changes the color of water, so it is not recommended to use white or light swimwear.
The Mszczonów thermal baths are located 45 km from Warsaw and 90 km from Łódź.
The Mszczonów thermal baths are modernly equipped water park - a complex of swimming pools with fresh thermal water intended for people of all ages. Mszczonów Thermal Baths are supplied with water at a temperature of 24 to 34◦C, exploited from a depth of over 1600 m.
- two all-year thermal pools, including one internal, allowing outdoor swimming, also during the winter. They are equipped with neck jets and underwater wall jets.
Water temperature: 30-34 st. C
Depth: 120-130 cm
Area: 190 m2
- an outdoor recreational pool that allows rest, relaxation and great fun for the whole family. It has been equipped with wall jets, an artificial river with a fast current, neck massage jets, air geysers, aerating benches and beds, and a slide assembly: the gutter is 60 m long, and the 12 m. The pool has an irregular shape and varied depth. It is open from May to September.
Water temperature: 28-30 st. C
Depth: 120-140 cm
Area: 450 m2
- an outdoor sports swimming pool with dimensions 25 x 12,5, with six starting pillars and an audience, open from June to August.
Water temperature: 26-28 st. C
Depth: 135-180 cm
Area: 313 m2
- children's pool, i.e. an external paddling pool with a mini elephant-shaped slide and a fountain, a water hedgehog. The depth of the basin is 20 - 30 cm, which ensures safe and carefree play.
- a non-slip cooling fountain with 24 nozzles pumping water from the floor at various intervals is an additional attraction. The swimming pool is open from June to August.
Water temperature: 28-30 st. C
Depth: 20-30 cm
Area: 70 m2
- jacuzzi in the Termy Mszczonów complex is open all year round. Such a bath deeply relaxes and brings to a state of relaxation, improves the mood and also has a beneficial effect on the skin.
-sunny dry, where the temperature varies from 70 to 90 ° C, and humidity from 5 to 10%, which allows the body to cleanse toxins, accelerates metabolism, relaxes and relaxes, as well as improves the heart and regulates blood pressure. Saunas in Mszczonów Baths are open all year long.
-the slides of the Mszczonów thermal pools will provide an appropriate level of adrenaline to all amateurs of strong sensations.
The red slide gutter is 60 meters long and the landing field is in the recreational pool area.
The yellow slide, a simple one, guarantees fun for families and has a length of 12 meters.
Both are open from May to September.
The mini elephant shaped slide is designed for the youngest guests and is located in the children's pool. It is open from June to August.
- a salt room with a unique microclimate, walls with illuminated pieces of salt, a floor covered with salt, constant temperature and relaxing music allows you to relax and rest. The salt cave in the Termy Mszczonów complex is equipped with salt spray generatorthanks to which an antibacterial environment with therapeutic properties is created. The youngest guests have their own corner with a table, chairs and toys.
Medical indications for being in the salt cave include chronic inflammation of the upper respiratory tract, allergies, hypothyroidism, hypertension, gastrointestinal diseases, dermatological conditions, chronic fatigue, chronic stress and neurosis. The salt cave is open all year round.
-trawn beach with an area of 10 thous. m2, designed for sunbathing in the summer or for other fun activities of the Term Mszczon's guests
- three beach volleyball courts
-colorful playground for children with non-slip surface
- swings, rockers and carousels were prepared for fun
- 30m x XUMUM XmumXm artificial ice rink is open every day during the 20 winter season: 9 - 00: 13 and 00: 14 - 00: 20. For the youngest, there are goalkeeping lessons prepared. In the pavilion of the ice rink there is a rental of helmets and ice skates.
In the vicinity of the Termy Mszczonów complex:
- 8 cycling routes have been developed, with a total length of 281 km and varying degrees of difficulty
-3 hiking routes were created, 4,5 to 13,6 km long. You can also use the Nordic walking poles rental.
-2 cross-country ski tracks 3,4 km and 1,2 km marked out and marked in the forest area. There is also a free rental of equipment. Additionally, it is possible to prepare routes in any location.
-Termy Mszczonów is a place where 6 has prepared 5m x 4,5m free stations with free access to electricity and water. The stands are located in the unguarded parking lot of the Mszczonów Therms Complex, closed at night (22: 00 - 7: 00). Booking the position is possible at the latest one day before arrival.
Pets are not allowed in the pool area.
Staying with pets in the parking lot is possible only with a valid vaccination certificate, muzzle or leash.