Thermal waters used in the Termy Mszczonów complex are rich in ...czytaj więcej
Uniejów Baths were opened in 2008. In 2012, the city Uniejow obtained the status of a spa town due to the presence of hot medicinal waters here at a temperature of 68 st. C, containing in its composition, among others sulfur, radon, fluorine, copper and iron chlorides, and iodine.
Health properties geothermal water were already used in ancient times.
The Uniejów Baths derive thermal water from a depth of 2 kilometers from below the earth's surface thanks to three wells.
Thermal brine is used to treat rheumatic, orthopedic, ENT, skin diseases and neuralgia.
- a place to change babies in a special room
-free entry for children under 7 years under the care of an adult
-the possibility to move with a pram in Term Uniejów
Cosmetic products'Termy Uniejów Cosmetics"Contain thermal water, which is a source of beneficial microelements.
- pool from 0,5m to 1,2 depth and size 147 m² with a pirate ship
- brine graduation tower in the recreation area Term Uniejów
- brine and spa pool in the hydro massage zone
-Large brine and spa pool with an area of 216 m² located in the hydromassage zone of the Uniejów thermal bath
- children's pool 0,5 – 1,2 depth
- attractions for children
- swimming pool 25m x 9m and water temperature 25-27 ° C
- a small saltwater pool with an area of 133 m² located in the hydromassage zone
- 60 cm shower tray zone with lock for children and water temperature 30-32 ° C
-water buffet with a bay in a recreation area
- rapid river 1,1 deep
-a holiday terrace located in the recreation area Term Uniejów
-island with jacuzzi in the hydromassage area
- slides with a total area of 133 m²
- "Banana" recreational pool with an area of 700 m²
-infrared cab with temperature 40-60 ° C
-aromatic bath (temp. 40-60 ° C)
- sauna pumpkin (temp. 40-60 ° C)
-Turkish bath (temp. 40-60 ° C)
-saunarium (temp. 40-60 ° C)
- ice pool at 10 ° C
- snow chamber
- various types of massages available - check the price list here
Nautilus Bowling is the perfect place to meet family or friends during your stay in Termy Uniejów. The bowling alley has 4 modern, 25-meter tracks.
Nautilus club are modern, spacious interiors that allow you to relax in the evening in luxurious conditions, after your stay in Termy Uniejów. The club is equipped with professional lighting, sound system and an illuminated dance floor.
Nautilus Club has a wide range of alcohols from around the world, and also serves starters and delicious main dishes.
Castle park provides relaxation in the fresh air during walks along specially marked paths, after your stay in Termy Uniejów. The variety of stands here is one of the largest in Poland.
Today, this park belongs to the Uniejów Protected Landscape Area and the protected area Natura 2000 Dolina Środkowa Warta.
rope park opened in 2017, is located in the vicinity of Term Uniejów and is an attraction for guests who like extreme challenges.
The park provides fun for guests starting their adventure with this type of entertainment, children, the elderly, as well as all those who expect a really strong experience.
Five routes of varying difficulty were marked out in the park:
-for children from 3 to 13 years of age, a safety net has been placed under the route. This Mini Park consists of 10 houses mounted at a height of 1,5 meters and ends with a slide or slide.
- the low route is intended for children and consists of 9 obstacles placed at a height of 1,5 m above the ground. The length of the route is 116 meters, and the end is the 46-meter Tyrolean descent.
- the medium route consists of 14 obstacles of varying difficulty, located 3 meters above the ground. The route is 203 meters long and ends with a zip-line.
- the high route is intended for people who love challenges, because it hangs up to 6 meters above the ground.
- an additional attraction is the Tyrolean congress on the Warta river
Other attractions include a climbing wall and a pendulum suspended at an altitude of 9 meters.
Complex of football fields located in the vicinity of Term Uniejów stands out year-round grassy surface, growing here thanks to geothermal heating.
The complex consists of two full-size pitches, 496 seats for guests along with a covered grandstand, lighting and scoreboard.
Aparthotel Termy Uniejów is a luxury facility that can accommodate 344 guests visiting this place for recreation or business purposes and is also a modern conference center.
Are you looking for a luxury hotel? Check our offer >>
Aqua restaurant is located in the Aparthotel Termy Uniejów hotel complex. The menu is dominated by French cuisine, dishes from freshly picked vegetables and herbs, as well as the best species of meat and fish.
The restaurant has "Chef's Table", Which is a table in the heart of the kitchen that allows you to explore the Tasting Menu.
Herbowa Restaurant is located in the historic interiors of the 14th century castle of the Gniezno archbishops in Uniejów and offers a menu that changes with the seasons. It is a great place to organize a family or business event.
Restaurant Term Uniejów located in the indoor pool zone has 100 seating places, and the duration of stay in this restaurant is not included in the duration of the stay in the pool complex.
Karczma Zagroda Młyńska is in a cottage from the mid-nineteenth century and moved here from the town of Skotniki.
Dishes are prepared here on a regular basis, using only fresh local products.